Exhale Buys Blum Dispensary and Oasis Reports on First Year Adult Use Sales
Bob Groesbeck, CEO of Planet 13 at LVMMA, 7-18
Bob Groesbeck, CEO of Planet 13 will speak at the Wed, July 18th LVMMA luncheon on taking their company public (PLTH), why you should buy stock now & their plans to build the largest cannabis superstore & entertainment complex in the world. Check-in at 11:30 am, lunch & presentation at 12 noon. Location: Lawry’s Prime Rib.
Oasis Reports on First Year of Adult Use Sales
Oasis Cannabis, now part of CLS Holdings (CLS.CN) reported on its first year.
* Oasis Cannabis served over 127,000 customers.
* Packaged marijuana flower/bud and pre-rolls represented 67%, followed by concentrates at 20% and edibles at 9%.
* Disposable vapor pens and pre-rolls were popular with tourist customers and made up about 25% of total sales.
* 22% of total sales were to medical patients, average order from a medical customer was $73 versus $41 per order from a rec customer
* Home deliveries were 11% of total revenue.
* Medical customers made up about 50% of total delivery sales.
Oasis also started selling wholesale cannabis in August with the launch of its City Trees brand of concentrates and edibles.